CORK'S MAN FROM DOWN UNDER
With over a decade's fitness industry experience, I am a mobility and movement specialist that places the importance in being strong and functional when moving your body.
A proud Aussie, but very much now an adopted Corkonian, I am blessed to work with amazing clients throughout Ireland and to have been given the opportunity to develop partnerships with like minded industry professionals and organisations.
Simply, I will help you get a better understanding of how your body should work with simple & effective methods of movement mechanics.
You can read my client testimonials here, the types of training I offer here, or learn about the working partnerships here, and I detail all my qualifications and certificates below. To contact me, click the button. Thank you!
Qualifications & Certificates Held by Robert Zaharia
- FRCms - 2019
- Functional Range Conditioning Mobility Specialist.
- ASCA Level 3 Strength & Conditioning 2015
- Foam Rolling & Myofascial Release Cert 2013
- LLLS 2012 - Living longer Living Stronger
- Over 50's Strength and conditioning.
- Spinning® Instruction Certified 2012
- Foam Rolling & Myofascial Release 2011 Institute if Fitness Australia
- Resistance Bands Cert I-III 2010
- Bootcamp | Group PT Lvl 2 2009
- CERT III & IV Personal training 2009
- Australian institute of Fitness